Equipped with a powerful blend of features, Drupal supports a variety of websites ranging from corporate websites & eCommerce to large community-driven websites and custom web applications. Drupal is a popular choice for web developers due to it's superior flexibility, rapid product development, high levels of standards compliance, and commercial funding from it's parent company. Drupal can be utilised as an Enterprise level CMS, also offering the ability to manage multiple sites from the one install, which is a major advantage over many of its competitors.
- Drupal is open source, which means the code can be seen and edited by anyone
- Website upgrades and platform security
- Intranets & Extranets
- Integration with 3rd party applications
- Drupal is an easily customizable platform which allows your business and website to grow and as it changes, allows new features to be built and integrated into the website.
- Single Sign On integration with LDAP and other authentication platforms
- Custom web application development
- Document management repositories, including integration with Google Apps
- Not only is Drupal supported by a worldwide development community, it is also the ideal choice for companies with a global outreach. Drupal can be installed in multiple languages, allowing both administrators and users to view a site in the language of their choosing.
Joomla projects from our portfolio