Salsa provides local support for BluZone Beacon CMS (previously Proximity5)
Salsa offers local access and support to the worlds leading Beacon management platform, BluZone. The Proximity5 CMS platform was purchased by the leaders in Beacon hardware, BluVision (previously SticknFind).
For the uninitiated: Beacons are small devices that emit a unique ID using bluetooth low energy, which can be used to communicate with mobile and other devices. Learn more.
Salsa is proud and excited to be offering this hardware and software combination in Australia.
BluVision offer various Beacon solutions, including the newly released BEEK, a complete Enterprise beacon solution, offering:
- 3-9 year battery life - more than double the nearest competitor
- Physically smaller than other beacons
- Water resistant, UV resistant
- Tracks temperature
- The only beacons enabled with accelerometers
- By far the most advanced Beacon available on the market today
The BluZone beacon ecosystem (previously Proximity5) offers market leading beacon management capabilities, including:
- Proximity event tracking - configured by type (Enter/Exit location region), range (immediate, near, far), schedule, and time intervals. Proximity events can be assigned beacons, tasks, and a specific piece of content
- Task management - the ability to execute relevant activities. For example, you can configure a task to: Check in or out of location, notify customer service, notify CRM, send an email, turn on/off device, start an activity
- Content management - create and manage mobile notifications, web views, external links, videos, custom layouts - all which can be personalised to your customer
- Incredible statistics - the software tracks every interaction you could possibly imagine to ensure you can setup the analytics you need to intimately understand your beacon ecosystem
- Dashboard & analytics - monitor and optimize virtually every aspect of micro-location experiences. From beacon visits and app engagement to task executions. Access a broad set of real-time and performance metrics. Flexible data filtering options provide rich insights to better understand and continuously improve mobile engagement
Let us know if you'd like an in-person demonstration of the platform and hardware at our office, yours or online.
* Image courtesy of proximity5